Dato - 31/01/2019 - 01/02/2019
8:30 - 16:00
Hent kalender: iCal
Increase Productivity, Gain Deeper Insights, Make More Informed Decisions.
Efficiently collect accurate data that supports real-time decision making.
Learn how ArcGIS supports a complete field data management workflow—from the office to the field, in the field, and back to the office. You will learn best practices to configure and deploy ArcGIS field-productivity apps to meet your data-collection needs. You will have the opportunity to use your own iOS or Android device to complete some course exercises.
This course focuses on the configuration of the ArcGIS platform for field data collection and how the ArcGIS apps for the field work together. In this course, you will learn how to configure and deploy the suite of ArcGIS apps for the field to perform the following workflows:
• Generate, assign, and coordinate work assignments.
• Navigate to work locations more efficiently.
• Get data into and out of the field faster and with fewer errors.
• Monitor field operations and make more informed decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Understand how the ArcGIS platform supports field data collection workflows.
• Create a web app for customers to request service calls.
• Assign work to field workers and assess their status.
• Create a custom navigation map with a custom operational layer for searching and navigation.
• Navigate to a job site based on a work order.
• Prepare data and maps for use with mobile apps.
• Perform field data collection with mobile apps.
• Monitor the status of field operations and assets.
Stationsparken 37, 4.
Du kan tilmelde dig på kursets hjemmeside
Kursuskoordinator hos Geoinfo A/S
Telf. nr: 39 96 59 00